ACFA is governed by a Board comprising office bearers, two elected members and up to 4 co-opted members. The Board’s role on behalf of the organisation and our members and other stakeholders, is to ensure that we achieve our Mission and strategic goals and objectives and, in doing so, meets all the legal and moral responsibilities and requirements accompanying ‘best practice’ governance.
1. Ary Lyimo – Chairperson
2. Austin Mghendi Kijagulu – Vice Chairperson
3. Paul Ndungu – Secretary
4. Prisca Craddick – Assistant Secretary
5. Prosper Sebafundi – Treasurer
6. Davis Wamawungo – Assistant Treasurer
7. Dr. Apollo Nsubuga-Kyobe – Public Liaison Officer